PRICE REDUCTION! The owner is ready to sell! This breathtaking, 178 acre executive equine estate/private hunting resort is a one-of-a kind for the southeast. This gorgeous property, nestled into a bluff offers a unique setting with its entire southern boundary completely bordered by more than a mile of beautiful winding stream frontage - spring fed. And all this backs up to a privately owned 13,000 acres. Wide open views of the rolling terrain are amazing. This spectacular estate includes multiple buildings including the main home/stable with more than 10,000 square feet under one roof. This custom facility has been meticulously designed to offer maximum comfort and convenience for the horse owner. SEE ADDITIONAL COMMENTS This amazing home includes five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, separate corner office, state-of-the-art workout facility and studio, currently used as the perfect home school classroom. This same building also houses five horse stalls, a feed room, tack room, storage area and two custom stoned wash bays. Access to the home, stalls, and all other facilities is by way of a 150' long drive through center aisle; complete with six antler chandeliers, canned lighting and three roll-up doors (two end and one center) for complete security. ~~~ The Miller Ranch took two years of development and construction, until it was completed in September 2015. The custom design and construction reflects the attention to detail in the finished carpentry, stone features, masonry throughout the property. Every possible finishing touch has been made from crown molding in the horse stalls to the custom staining of all the cypress and cedar details. ~~~ Other than the stream winding along the south boundary, the entire of the property is cross fenced. The rolling topography includes huge cedar wind breaks lining the pastures, as well as hardwoods, pecans, apple, pear and cypress trees.
Equine and hunting features:
Great facility for horse training / trail riding. Polaris UTV adventures through miles of cleared trails. Property has plentiful game quail, dove and wild turkey. Or choose to hunt hog or coyote day or night. The property also has plenty of mature deer, including 8-point buck. For the shooters, there is a clay pigeon area, as well as tactical range designed for 556 NATO with brinel targets. Larger caliber shooting can also be done - 50-BMG and 338 Lappua.
Some of the many custom amenities the Miller Ranch offers:
1. Massive custom designed and constructed climbing/play set for children with amazing views of the property.
2. Covered arena and covered horse trailer area to train horses year round. Round pin and large storage barn.
3. Oversized detached 4 bay carport.
4. Large custom stoned and massive cedar column private entrance.
5. State-of-the-art security system cameras and sensors they can be viewed from phone and master TV.
6. Paved road access to the property to keep your vehicle free of clay at all times.
7. 30 KW generator fueled by underground LP tank to secure off grid requirements
8. 2 separate deep water wells
9. Underground powerlines as well as Verizon Wireless cell tower on adjacent property to give 4G LTE broadband speed to your retreat.
10. 4 refrigerators/freezers for all of your game storage.
11. Two separate laundry rooms; one inside for the home, one for the stable.
12. 300 gallons of hot water available at all times with the massive hot water heating system.
13. Custom oversize wood-burning stone fireplace and chimney.
14. Safe room constructed with 5/8 rebar, concrete block with separate electric/ventilation bulletproof safe door.
15. Gourmet kitchen with double dishwasher double convection bake ovens massive 13 x 20 center island.
16. Master bedroom has a truly panoramic view of over 25,000 acres with huge wraparound composite trek deck.
17. Custom cypress pergola/trellis over west master bedroom deck for summer shade and an opportunity to have that glass of Cabernet at night.
18.Master bath features a stone grotto garden tub and stone grotto shower, again capturing that Colorado/Montana feel.
19. "California Closets" in all bedroom closets.
20. Custom cabinetry with gorgeous crown molding and peppercorn stain is truly one-of-a-kind in kitchen and formal laundry.
21. Unique Pecky Cypress ceilings and custom doors throughout main home.
22. Stone walls and accents throughout the main structure.
23. Hardwood hickory floors in main living area - all bathrooms floors are stone.
24. All 5 bedrooms have a truly unique view from the bluff looking out over the breathtaking acreage.
25. All concrete throughout main structure has been stained to disguise dirt and markings.
26. Custom antler chandeliers (handmade) are hung throughout the entire main facility in almost every room and center aisle.
Distance: 6.63 Miles
Distance: 8.01 Miles
Distance: 6.06 Miles
|| 28% - $3,980,000
||AC - 2 or More, AC - Central Elect, Double Pane Windows, Heat - Two or More, Water Heater - Elect, Water Heater - Two +
||Barn - Horse, Corral, Fenced - Cross, Fenced - Perimeter, House, Pasture, See Remarks, Shed, Stable, Stalls/Pens, Stream, Wooded
||2306 - Northwest De Funiak/Kings Lake
||Electric, Gas - Propane, Private Well, Septic Tank, Underground
||Agriculture, County, Horses Allowed, Resid Single Family
||Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/IceMk, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Stove/Oven Electric
|Bedroom - Additional
|Bedroom - Master
||Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - Some, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
|Mstr Bdrm/mstr Bath
||MBath Double Vanity, MBath Garden Tub, MBath Separate Shwr, MBath Walk-In Closet, MBed First Floor, MBed Walk-in Closet, See Remarks
||Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom - Additional, Bedroom - Master, Dining Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Media Room, Office, Studio, Utility Room
||Frame, Roof Metal, Siding Wood, Slab
||Barn, Fenced Cross, Porch, Stable
||Carport Detached, Covered, Guest, RV
|Waterfront: Waterfront Feet